The Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care will host its conference ‘eHealth and Care in Northern Ireland: Celebrating success, planning for the future’ on 8th-9th October 2014 at La Mon House Hotel near Belfast.
The confederation says that delegates may:
- “Find out how Health and Social Care Northern Ireland (HSCNI) is transforming care through information and technology, and establishing itself as a world leader in eHealth.
- Find out how HSCNI has successfully implemented a population wide electronic care record for every citizen and learn from their challenges and experiences; plus hear about the future HSCNI eHealth and Care roadmap.
- Discover how you can build on opportunities for collaboration with industry and academia.
- Hear keynote addresses from Mr Edwin Poots MLA, Minister for Health Social Services & Public Safety and Ms Arlene Foster MLA, Minister of Enterprise, Trade and Investment.
- Benefit from twelve themed seminar sessions.”
Full details are available at www.nhsconfed.org/events/2014/10/ehealth-northern-ireland.