HSC Innovations has published the September 2010 issue of its Newsletter, which is aimed at members of staff in the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trusts.
The newsletter includes items of interest to members of staff in the HSC Trusts, including those engaged on research projects. Topics include news from HSC Innovations, word on funding opportunities and forthcoming events.
In this issue:
– Innovative HSC Staff Win at Elevation Awards 2010
– NHSCT and Yarra Software Share Revenue from Pharmacy Technology
– Funding for Cardiac Imaging
– Technologies Available for Licensing
– Seek Collaborators Online
– Projects in the News
– New Information Sheets
– £5m Funding For Genomics Technologies
– Health Innovation Challenge Fund – Monitoring of Chronic Illness in the Home and Remote Settings
– Autumn Workshop Series
ABOUT HSC INNOVATIONS
– New Website
Download the PDF newsletter by clicking on the image or here.
If you need printed copies please contact us.