HSC Innovations has published the April 2011 issue of its newsletter, which is aimed at members of staff in the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trusts.
The newsletter once again includes items of interest to members of staff in the HSC Trusts, including those engaged on research projects. Topics include news from HSC Innovations, word on funding opportunities and forthcoming events.
In this issue:
– New Model Industry Collaborative Research Agreement
– Summary of Model Agreements Now Available
– £25k Awards 2011 – Entrepreneurship Competition Now Open
– NHS Innovation Challenge Prizes
– Training on Research Contracts
– Could You Succeed in the Dragons’ Den?
– HSC Innovations Website
– R&D Today – Winter 2011 Issue
– Improving the Health Service through Technology Development and Adoption – Antrim Hospital Workshop Report
– Innovation to Improve Patient Care – SHSCT Workshop Report
– Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
– Grand Challenges Explorations
– Postdoctoral Training Fellowships for MB/PhD Graduates
– Wellcome Trust Translation Awards – July Deadline
– Health Innovation Challenge Fund – Smart Surgery
– Northern Trust Workshop
– Innovation to Improve Patient Care – NEW DATE
– 3rd Annual Translational Medicine Conference (C TRIC)
– Workshops in HSC Trusts
ABOUT HSC INNOVATIONS
Download the PDF newsletter by clicking on the image or here.
If you need printed copies please contact us.