HSC Innovations has published the January 2011 issue of its newsletter, which is aimed at members of staff in the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trusts.
The newsletter includes items of interest to members of staff in the HSC Trusts, including those engaged on research projects. Topics include news from HSC Innovations, word on funding opportunities and forthcoming events.
In this issue:
– Oxygen Therapy A Breeze – O24U
– Caseload Analysis Technology Developed at Belfast Trust
– New Pharmacy and Medicines Management Centre at Antrim Hospital
– NI Clinical Trial Capability Showcased
– HSC Innovations Website
– New Academia, Business and Clinical Collaboration
– Chairman’s Awards 2010 (BHSCT)
– MRC Developmental Pathway Funding Scheme
– New i4i Funding Streams Open – Early & Late Stage
– Invest NI Proof of Concept Programme
– Other Opportunities
– Workshop Series in HSC Trusts
Download the PDF newsletter by clicking on the image or here.
If you need printed copies please contact us.